Форма входа

Меню сайта
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS · Регистрация · Мой профиль · Выход · Мы вконтакте ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » Другие распивы » Архив распивов » Parfums Dynasty Ming de Dynasty туалетка (80-е годы, спрей 15 грн за мл)
Parfums Dynasty Ming de Dynasty туалетка
ninelДата: Пятница, 12 Декабрь 2014, 11:34 | Сообщение # 1
Знаток
Статус: Offline
Парфюм создан в 1983 году, относится к восточно-древесным ароматам, но я слышу в нем достаточно и животинки, для меня он шипр, некоторым мерещится кожаная нота. Касательно состава сообщаеся следующее: в состав входят древесно-зеленые, одновременно сладкие и горькие бальзамические ноты, амбра и смолы, анималистические ноты.
Я его слышу так: деревяшки и бергамот, похоже, начинают.Очаровательный классический шипр. В эту илиллию у меня вклинилась явная анималистическая нота. Или это бальзам какой? Неприятная нота прошла и вернулся красивый шипр
В распив 50 мл из 100, флакон оставляю себе.

Вот еще онем, я согласна с автором: Ming de Dynasty Parfum is of course in the same vein, but it starts sharper, with even more spice (pepper and clove?). The rose is sour and oily, almost (again reminding me of Indigo) as though it is tainted with mastic oil. There is an animalic edge to the parfum, like a thick rich civet that merely pops it’s head up in the PDT. Here, it gives off a skanky almost indolic vibe, along with a sweetness that bizarrely reminds me of violet.

The ylang is a little more pronounced, and in general, the florals give off a more pungent, impenetrable layer. There’s the dense greenery that is much more “perfume-y” than anything natural or earthy… again, cypress, galbanum, and here – there seems to actually be a swampy hint of hyacinth? There’s also a fizziness to it? The violet mirage from earlier? At times I feel I get a suede-like apricot, and then others just a soapy powder. The civet gives Ming Parfum a slight leathery feel… with the oakmoss, labdanum/amber (the amber accord is much more obvious in the parfum!) and just a hint of patchouli(?), it begins to settle skin-like, and extremely elegant.
Is there a trail of incense in here? I’m not sure – but after about two hours on the skin, the only fragrance I find Ming de Dynasty to have any similarities to is Rien by Etat Libre d’Orange! Civet, leather, incense – and here, oakmoss too. So gorgeous.

Sniffing the Parfum and the PDT side by side… The parfum remains sharper, with a more pronounced and long-lasting sour tart quality… it’s a little more textured with a pulsating animalic heart. There is a dry, charred wood quality in the Parfum (cedar) that I can’t find in the PDT, and an exaggerated leather bite. The PDT, in a more settled phase, has a nutty, powdery quality to it, whereas the parfum’s amber is more recognizable. The rose in the PDT becomes muted, like a waxy sheet with a softer greenery. Both variations are absolutely gorgeous, the PDT being much more easier to wear day-to-day (which I pretty much have been doing!), and the Parfum having a bit more of a sultry – at times it seems so dark it has metallic bite to it, and the woods so sharp they leave splinters… and then it softens. I guess that’s what I mean by “pulsating”, it has movement on the skin. The PDT remains a little more relaxed, but both endlessly enjoyable. If you can find these, BUY THEM.

Хоть жизнь и не повязана бантиком, это все равно подарок.

Написано Региной Бретт, Кливленд, Огайо.

Сообщение отредактировал ninel - Пятница, 12 Декабрь 2014, 13:04

NalliyaДата: Суббота, 10 Январь 2015, 01:50 | Сообщение # 2
Увлёкся
Еще актуально?

Добавлено (10 Январь 2015, 00:50)
---------------------------------------------
Извините,не увидела,что без флакона,хотелось с флаконом

ninelДата: Понедельник, 23 Февраль 2015, 13:44 | Сообщение # 3
Знаток
Прошу закрыть распив-неактуально smile

Хоть жизнь и не повязана бантиком, это все равно подарок.

Написано Региной Бретт, Кливленд, Огайо.

Форум » Другие распивы » Архив распивов » Parfums Dynasty Ming de Dynasty туалетка (80-е годы, спрей 15 грн за мл)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

ПарФея © 2016
Погода в Украине Яндекс цитирования